Analytics
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Landing Pages and Content Campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are an e-commerce enabled business using GA and we've recently started running organic content campaigns in an attempt to increase organic traffic/virality of our website. I am able to see the traffic by landing page and since we have ecommerce tracking enabled I can see the total sales. What is the best way to see if these posts are driving sales are a later date? If someone clicks on the article and then leaves and comes back later to buy the only way to track is if I appended UTM data onto the URL right? Good to know for next time but if anyone has any insights on how we can best track this please let me know.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Landing Pages and Content Campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Conversion -> Multi Channel Funnels -> Top Conversion Paths is place to start. There you can see if the article has been any part of the shopping path even though the actual conversion came from some other source.

I'm not sure I understand your last question... You can give explicit maybe more detailed source with UTM data... Really depends where your articles are located?
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.