Analytics
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Issues tracking conversions - DNN site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company is currently promoting a set of classes through social marketing. I've set up goals with multiple steps to track social conversions, but I don't seem to be getting accurate results. When I try to verify the goals, I get the same conversion rate with each goal, which tells me it's not tracking accurately. We are using a DNN website and I wonder if that is contributing to the issue. Also, I did begin by setting up our course description page as the "Begins With" URL and then added all the steps through checkout below, turning on the "Required" button, but the conversion numbers I was getting were way too high and were tracking ONLY traffic landing on the beginning URL, vs. traffic going through the goal flow that I'd specified--through to checkout. Can someone help?

Thanks

Lauren

Re: Issues tracking conversions - DNN site

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lauren,

Could you please share the destination URLs (thank-you pages) that you'd like to track and a screenshot of your settings where you've tried to set up a goal in Google Analytics? It would help us to figure out what might be wrong.

All the best,
Taavi