AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Integrate Analytics with Ebay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to integrate Google analytics with Ebay sote, if yes then How? If no then do you know any other source to track traffic source in ebay?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raymond, 

you cannot track your ebay Seller or bid pages with Google Analytics.

eBay already provides analytics for sellers, have you looked at that?

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Julien,

Yes, I have looked at analytics provided by ebay, but didn't find any way to track traffic sources. Do you know any way I can do that?

Many Thanks,

Ray

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry, no kind of eBay analytics exists for that purpose, to the best of my knowledge.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok Thanks Julien!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You certainly can use google analytics either manually (https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/How-to-Track-eBay-Listing-with-Google-Analytics-Beginers-Gu...) or via kianalytics (3.99 a month).