Analytics
6K members online now
6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Import Transactions from one property to another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to start creating Experiments to improve my landing page, but to measure real results I need both on-page goals and transactions.

Here is the situation:

- User clicks on an ad and arrives on the landing page (let's call it Analytics property "A"). The "gclid" parameter is then taken from the address bar and attached to all links, which lead to the marketplace (property "B") where they can complete the purchase.

- User clicks on the "buy now" button and goes to the marketplace, where he completes the purchase. I can't insert my own GA tracking code, but I'm given one that I can use.

As a result, property A gets data for the landing page traffic and goals (for example, "buy now" button clicks). Property B gets the actual transactions.

So I can't associate goals on my landing page with transactions from the marketplace. If I setup an experiment I will not be able to measure the results. Is there a workaround for this problem?

Thanks!

Import Transactions from one property to another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you found the solution for that problem?