Analytics
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Identify conversion event for multiple source traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am currently in a process of rolling out a landing page form which serves as an order form for a personalized product.

I want to track all the traffic separated by the source since the landing page will not be indexed therefore it will only be clickable via channels I choose.

Tracking just the traffic to the landing page shouldn't be difficult when using custom URLs with utm_ parameters but the issue for me is how to track which source led to conversion (i.e. the thank you confirmation page).

Is it possible to do this without making separate identical pages for each traffic source?

Thanks in advance. Cheers

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Semir,

You can segment the goal conversion to campaign/source/medium -- assuming that you have been using utm_source/medium/campaign tags. You can use the Conversion tab or create a widget in a dashboard. This should solve your problem. 

-Shahid

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shahid,

Thank you for the answer. I will look into it and get back on how things went. 

Cheers