Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to redirect costumers from order confirmation page to word press website ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, i have a beat selling business called t00nproductions.com. I am using a third party shopping that takes costumers to a order confirmation page after they have made a purchased. I need to know how do i redirect costumers from the order confirmation page to my word press website, is there anyone who can help with this solution? i am currently in the process of getting my Enhanced Ecommerce code installed into my word press website, but Google expert needs this solution done.

How to redirect costumers from order confirmation page to word press website ???

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Toon. For the first question it depends completely on the platform you are using. There is normally a section to set the url for the thank you page. That is where you would put the url you want them redirected to after the purchase.

Re: How to redirect costumers from order confirmation page to word press website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You're absolutely right! Would developers still be able to install
ecommerce code on thank you page with the order confirmation page linked? &
the platform i am using is a third party shopping cart from beatstars.com,
the company lets producers sale beats on websites.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

It really all depends on their system. They may have integration available. Your best bet is to ask beatstars as they may get the question often.