Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to measure conversion rate by number of consequent events?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I have a popup form (ninja popups for wordpress). It makes events with the action "open" and "subscribe". I want to understand the convesrion of each page. Is there any way I can calculate this number inside GA?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to measure conversion rate by number of consequent events?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

try to include 'page' as secondary dimension in your event-action report. Hope that helps.

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Christoph!

Thank you for the answer. The problem is that this will show me two separate numbers for each page: events "popup open" and "popup subscribe". Is there any way I can divide first by second in GA interface? Are there some math formulas to use, or there is no such option?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Даниил Б
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

Yes, that's possible - you may define goals for each event type and then use a calculated metric [1] for the ratio of goal-2 completions to goal-1 completions.

Christoph

[1] https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6121409?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Wow! Thank you a lot, Christoph! It does the trick! I would search for a long while for that if you wouldn't help me with that.