AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to find Search Query for particular Location

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

We have adwords linked with analytics account. unfortunately many country are targeted in one camp.

Now we want to see particular search query/keywords from particular country has given the conversion ??

Can we see this ? if yes then pl guide me how to see it.

Re: How to find Search Query for particular Location

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can go to the Audience > GEO > Location report and select "Matched Search Query" as a Secondary dimension.

If you want to see only traffic from Paid channel choose "Paid Traffic " as a segment.

Or you can create a custom report on the Customization tab.

custom-report.png

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

@Tomasz_C Thank you very much for the reply . In second option i am seeing the below metrics , pl correct me .Countrywise report.JPG

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
In first option , how do we know these search queries are only from paid search

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
In custom report change the type from "Explorer" to "Flat Table" and then click +add metric to select Session ant other data you want to see in report.

In Location report you can select "Paid Traffic " as a segment:
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3123906?hl=en#apply

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Not able to add clicks either in dimension nor in Metrics. Pl help me out - How to add clicks

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
You didn't mention before that you want to display clicks.
Unfortunately you can't add Clicks together with any geo dimensions on the same report.
You can use Sessions, Goal Conversion Rate, Goal Completions or Goal Conversion Rate and Transactions instead.