Analytics
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to filter on different product SKU's

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I hope you can help me and maybe the answer is really simpel. I have different product SKU's where I want to filter on in Product Performance. If I go to advance and then add product SKU and another one my results product sku.JPGproduct sku2.JPGare 0. If I look at one product SKU I have the results but if I want to add more I get the result 0. 

Can somebody help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Solar O
June

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Now I see what you mean...

You're using a table filter to query 5 SKUs. The problem with that filter is because by ading another layer to filter you're using an AND operator which will of course yield no result - the output of one filter is the input of the next filter.

Use instead a Regex operator (click on the dropdown where it says be bevat) and put the SKUs in the box separated by the pipe symbol i.e. | like so:

010101|020202|030303

The filter should return all SKUs passed as values on the reporting table.

Let me know. 

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you are on the Product Performance report and add Product SKU as a secondary dimension, can you see the products and respective SKUs on the report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes the entire list is visable but when I want to know for instance the results of 3 articles I get no results and if I look at them seperatly then I see only that one.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Apologies but I'm not sure of what you mean. What problem are you trying to solve? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

See the pictures in the first message, if I want to add another product sku then the results are 0. For instance I want to fill in 5 product sku's that I use in the email campaigns. if I want to see how many times each of them is solved I need to do it manually because if I add 5 product sku's or 2 the result is always 0. Do you know the answer?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Solar O
June

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Now I see what you mean...

You're using a table filter to query 5 SKUs. The problem with that filter is because by ading another layer to filter you're using an AND operator which will of course yield no result - the output of one filter is the input of the next filter.

Use instead a Regex operator (click on the dropdown where it says be bevat) and put the SKUs in the box separated by the pipe symbol i.e. | like so:

010101|020202|030303

The filter should return all SKUs passed as values on the reporting table.

Let me know. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks totally didn't now that, is the same possible in Google Data Studio or do you not know that?

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

See Data Studio filter page on Help Centre.

https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/6291066?hl=en

And the below is a good guide to Data Studio.

http://online-metrics.com/google-data-studio/