AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to count sessions with at least one goal completion?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you for your time. I want to know the number of sessions with at least one goal completion. For example, I have two goals: goal-1 and goal-2, and 5 sessions. In the report I see four goal-1 completions and one goal-2 completion. In this case, how do I know whether I had four sessions completing goals and one of them completed two goals plus another session completing zero goals, or, five goals four of them completing goal-1 and one of them completing goal-2?

Let me know if i need qualify the question more. Thank you very much for your time.

Re: How to count sessions with at least one goal completion?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Are the goals similar?
If (for example) they're all destination based, you can easily create a goal that covers any of them.

Alternatively you could potentially create some kind of segment, using OR conditions.