Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to cancel google goals

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey I set my google goals for the rest of my life & now it is bugging me any suggestions how to edit or cancel it... TIA 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: How to cancel google goals

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Goals in Google Calendar apps (like "go for a run 3 times a week") are not the same as goals in Google Analytics (like "visits to a webpage on your site"). Different products, different types of goals.

I suggest you return to Google Calendar to edit/delete the goals you have there.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Rezwan,

You can edit and paused only. You can't delete a goal. If one of your goals becomes obsolete or irrelevant, turn off recording instead.

Please find below the URL for Create, edit and share the goals.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032415?hl=en

Thanks,
Anand

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Is this an AdWords related topic?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bro thank you for your help. But I have been to this page before and it's not helping. I will tell you exactly what is happening. I sign in to Google analytics, like it says I select admin and then from the view section when I select goals all it shows is create new goals, I can't seem to find the goals that I already did early, is it because I set my goals from google calender using the calender app on my phone ? So any advice ?
TIA

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Goals in Google Calendar apps (like "go for a run 3 times a week") are not the same as goals in Google Analytics (like "visits to a webpage on your site"). Different products, different types of goals.

I suggest you return to Google Calendar to edit/delete the goals you have there.