AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to cancel google goals

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey I set my google goals for the rest of my life & now it is bugging me any suggestions how to edit or cancel it... TIA 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: How to cancel google goals

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Goals in Google Calendar apps (like "go for a run 3 times a week") are not the same as goals in Google Analytics (like "visits to a webpage on your site"). Different products, different types of goals.

I suggest you return to Google Calendar to edit/delete the goals you have there.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Rezwan,

You can edit and paused only. You can't delete a goal. If one of your goals becomes obsolete or irrelevant, turn off recording instead.

Please find below the URL for Create, edit and share the goals.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032415?hl=en

Thanks,
Anand

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Is this an AdWords related topic?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bro thank you for your help. But I have been to this page before and it's not helping. I will tell you exactly what is happening. I sign in to Google analytics, like it says I select admin and then from the view section when I select goals all it shows is create new goals, I can't seem to find the goals that I already did early, is it because I set my goals from google calender using the calender app on my phone ? So any advice ?
TIA

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Goals in Google Calendar apps (like "go for a run 3 times a week") are not the same as goals in Google Analytics (like "visits to a webpage on your site"). Different products, different types of goals.

I suggest you return to Google Calendar to edit/delete the goals you have there.