How to calculate User Adoption/Retention with only Google Developer stats
I do not have Google Analytic or way to leverage it for the time being.. I need to use only the dimensions available to me in the Google Developer Portal for my apps.
Is the following formula accurate to calculate the change in users per day (retention)?
1. Number of customer at the end of a period – E
- (Yesterday)Current User Installs
2. Number of new customers acquired during that period – N
- (Yesterday)Daily User installs)
3. Number of customers at the start of that period – S
- (Today)Current User Installs
Here is how it looks?
Retention = ((Yesterday)Current User Installs - (Yesterday)Daily User installs)/(Today)Current User Installs
Do I need to consider the Daily users uninstalls?