AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to Track Virtual Page views for an ecommerce website

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello All,

Expecting help from someone,

I am in need of tracking virtual page views for my website. My website is a travel booking portal which consists of steps like Flight Results, Flight Review, Traveler Details Page, Payment Page and Booking Confirmation Page. All these pages are dynamic pages, so I am using regular expressions to track the drop offs using Funnel.

Here, Flight Results & Flight Review are virtual page views. Rest of the pages loads on browser and I'm able to track that on analytics. Since, Flight Results & Flight Review are virtual page views no drop off is showing in analytics. Whereas, in my realtime under content option I'm able to see my Flight Results and Flight Review pages. I don't know whether realtime shows all the users whoever on those pages.

I am using regular expression in funnel steps since all my pages are dynamic. Kindly check below image and help me on how to track virtual page views.

Capture Funnel Page.PNG

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi A T,

Thanks for your reply, but sometimes I can see virtual pages on real time. How does it happened?

I don't know whether it is showing all the virtual pages or not but I can see minimum 30 virtual pages on real time.