Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to Get Destination Goal Tracking the Right Referrer Source?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have set up a destination goal that track a conversion every time someone get to my thank you page after submitting a form.

So i can see hits to my landing page coming from referrer 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 but the goals page show me only the actual referrers for the completed goals.

How can i manage to see in GA the stats of a specific landing page, with a list of the referrer traffic sources AND Goal conversion %??

If i go to the specific url page i can see the list of referrers but i can't see goal conversions %.

I'd like to know that i got 100 hits from the source1 and the goal % for that source.

Thanks,

Luca

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Get Destination Goal Tracking the Right Referrer Source?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there.

As you've set the goal up as a destination goal then the standard acquisition reports should answer your last question i.e. how much traffic from source 1, and how many goal conversions.

For example, going to the source/medium report will show you the goal conversions for the different mediums, or sources, of traffic. You can even customise the tables to show number of goals, conversion % etc.
John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.