AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How to Get Destination Goal Tracking the Right Referrer Source?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have set up a destination goal that track a conversion every time someone get to my thank you page after submitting a form.

So i can see hits to my landing page coming from referrer 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 but the goals page show me only the actual referrers for the completed goals.

How can i manage to see in GA the stats of a specific landing page, with a list of the referrer traffic sources AND Goal conversion %??

If i go to the specific url page i can see the list of referrers but i can't see goal conversions %.

I'd like to know that i got 100 hits from the source1 and the goal % for that source.

Thanks,

Luca

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Get Destination Goal Tracking the Right Referrer Source?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there.

As you've set the goal up as a destination goal then the standard acquisition reports should answer your last question i.e. how much traffic from source 1, and how many goal conversions.

For example, going to the source/medium report will show you the goal conversions for the different mediums, or sources, of traffic. You can even customise the tables to show number of goals, conversion % etc.
John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.