Analytics
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

How do I track purchases in google analytics from each of my google custom URL campaigns?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've created multiple campaigns in the Google analytics Campaign URL Builder,

But when I try to see revenue that's come from each campaign in google analytics, it shows $0.00 (See attached photo)

Is it possible to track ecommerce conversions from each campaign?

Thank you

.unnamed.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I track purchases in google analytics from each of my google custom URL campaigns?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Yes, it is possible to show the revenue obtained from a campaign. Do you have ecommerce tracking code implemented on your website? Do you see revenue reported elsewhere on your site? Have people actually converted from your campaigns?

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for responding John Smiley Happy

Yep, ecommerce is being tracked, the code is entered into my shopify store and is enabled on my google analytics account.

So after going into Acquisition > Source, I can see that revenue is actually being tracked but it's showing the referrals as:

1. (direct) 

2. paypal.com

And when I go into individual orders in my shopify and click on conversion details, it says they came from those campaigns in the photo I attached.

So do you know why Google analytics isn't attributing any of the conversions to the campaigns I created?