AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Google Organic Showing More Conversions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Everyone,

My company's website is an Online Travel portal similar to Expedia. All the results like flight results & hotel results are dynamic Virtual Pages (SPA). As we know, analytics can't track SPA pages in default. So, to track we have set up the tag and triggers in the GTM.

Implemented the data layer code like the below on SPA pages i.e on flight results & hotel results

<script type="text/javascript">
dataLayer.push({
'event':'VirtualPageview',
'virtualPageURL':'/flight/result',
'virtualPageTitle':'Flight Results'
});
</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
dataLayer.push({
'event':'VirtualPageview',
'virtualPageURL':'/hotel/result',
'virtualPageTitle': 'Hotel Results'
});
</script>

After setting up this, analytics is able to track my SPA pages and I can also see that in realtime and also under Site Content -----> All pages. 

But my problem now is, whatever hits coming to the Flights results and Hotel results through adwords is showing under Google organic and also conversions are going to Google organic instead of original source Google Adwords. 

We give hits to the landing pages through adwords not to results page directly. When we give hits to the landing pages through adwords, at that time in Real Time traffic source is showing as CPC but when they move to results page traffic source is showing as Google Organic. 

Can anyone help me on this?