Analytics
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics is tracking the Pinterest visits but as DIRECT traffic. Source is not correct.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Analytics is tracking the Pinterest visits but as DIRECT traffic. Source is not tracking correctly.

I am facing a strange issue with Google Analytics. From the last couple of months my Google Analytics is not able to track the visits from Pinterest. Before this issue, I was really getting good traffic from Pinterest on a regular basis, I have checked with Pinterest support and my Pinterest account is really very well. When I tried to add a new GA tracking code from a different account for the same website then it is tracking Pinterest visits.

Even I have already checked filters and domain referral exclusion. Checked server header response code as well. http://prnt.sc/eypyt9

I am not able to understand what has happened. Can anyone please tell why this happened or how I can resolve this issue?