AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Mobile App Goals Help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

I've got 3 different goals setup on my website ( all measuring different steps in a customers journey). 

The issue i have, is that when i look at the mobile app the Goals Conversion section has a combined conversion rate and not a breakdown. 

Goals are our main measure ( we are not a e-Commerce site), this is why we would like a view on the main goal instead of a combined goal.

Thanks in advance

Dipak

image1 (2).png

Re: Google Analytics Mobile App Goals Help

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
HI Dipak
I am not entirely sure what report you are referring to I have conversion rate breakdown by goals available in my account. Can you post screenshot? Make sure you erase the sensitive info before posting screenshot.
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nik

thanks for the reply please see - the screen shot attached to the post

dipak

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
My Apologies when you mentioned Google Analytics App, I thought you are asking about Google Analytics for Apps.
I am as stumped as you are for Google Analytics app.
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog