AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Goals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am trying to collect data on what pages a visitor landed on before they submitted a Contact Us Form. I have set up 3 event based goals and can see this data in Reverse Goal Path. The Contact Us Form appears on almost every page of the website - is it better to set URL destination goals or do this via event tracking and then set more event based goals to see which pages are most visited before a contact form is filled out? I fear that with URL destination goals I might end up with overwhelming amounts of data.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics Goals

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

This self-promotional post has been archived by a Community Manager.

Please note that our Community Posting Guidelines ask that you do not promote any products or services here in the forum, even if AdWords related.

Repeated spam posts may result in suspension from this community forum.