Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Funnel setup?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

One of the Client's website has more than 200 products. How do I set up order confirmation/thank you page funnel?

Client's web structure is like this:

Example 1:  Homepage ->Product (1) page -> cart page -> payment page -> thank you page

and this thank you page varies depends upon the payment gateway. 

If I keep the funnel as I said above, I could track product (1) only. So what is the procedure to track the funnel for the remaining products as I can't make separate funnels for all the remaining pages? Please give me your suggestion.

Thanks

Google Analytics Funnel setup?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dani,

Setup enhanced ecommerce, this way you will have access to the checkout funnels and also the product reports which will show you products with checkouts, add to carts for products etc..

If you will use goals + ecommerce together with your other reports by setting up a ecommerce goal it may skew your conversion reports.

You could create a sequence segment which might give you something similar to what you were expecting minus the funnel. I would strongly advise you setup enhanced ecommerce.