Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics E-commerce Data is Missing (Only 1 transaction)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to know that why only 1 e-commerce transaction data is missing on my GA report.

For Example :

GA is showing e-commerce transaction data for 1 Nov to 18 Nov 2015 then 20 Nov to 30 Nov 2015 but I am unable to see 19 Nov e-commerce transaction even though I can see the e-commerce transaction of 19 Nov 2015 on magneto back-end but not in GA.

What could be reason for this issue ?

Thank you a lot in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tarun T
December 2015

Re: Google Analytics E-commerce Data is Missing (Only 1 transaction)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Taurun,

This seems to be a common problem with Magento. Try to do a search on google for "magento ecommerce tracking missing transactions".

The transaction details are sent to Google Analytics using a tracking code on the success page. Either some users are never reaching this page or they close the success page as soon as they see that the transaction was completed. There can be other resources on the page that delay firing the transaction code so it does not have a chance to send the data to Google Analytics. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Reading this because i have same problem. But what is a solution? Don't see that mentioned anywhere. Would love to measure full data of the e-commerce but i miss out a lot every day.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not using Magento and I am having the same problem for at least 2 years now. Even the missing percentage is the same (20%)

If there is a way to resubmit on failure, that would really improve the success rate.