Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Device Performance Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I understand Analytics is able to segment by device.

I'm trying to monitor my performance between Desktop + Tablets vs. Mobile. However upon adding the segment in, I'm able to view the transactions however the cost for the above rows would be blank?

Is there anyway to extract data in this manner to monitor the split in spend for Desktop+Tablet vs. Mobile? 

Re: Google Analytics Device Performance Report

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im not sure if I fully understand "I'm able to view the transactions however the cost for the above rows would be blank?"

But if all you are looking to do is gather revenue from Desktop + Tablet vs Mobile. There are a few ways of doing this.

1.) Go to Audience -> Mobile -> Overview then simply add the revenue from Tablet and Desktop.

2.) Turn on the "Mobile Traffic" and the "Desktop and Tablet Traffic" segments. These are predefined segments already in Google Analytics. Then while these segments are on, navigate to Ecommerce -> Overview 

To learn about segments go here: https://support.google.com/analytics/topic/3123779?hl=en&ref_topic=6175347

Re: Google Analytics Device Performance Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jason, thanks for the response! Afraid I wasn't clear beforehand.

I'm actually trying to extract Adwords Data of Cost, Revenue as well as Transactions that could be split across into two groups - Desktop & Tablets vs. Mobile.

However using the Segments (Tablet & Desktop Traffic etc), it doesn't seem to reflect the Adwords Cost involved.