AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goals Not Tracking

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Alright everyone, so I've tried to do a lot of research on my own to figure out what I'm doing wrong and I've hit a brick wall. I've also created goals for different sites before, but for some reason they aren't working on this side. They aren't tracking anything when I know for a fact that there has been related traffic. I'm attaching screen shots in case I'm just missing something. 

1. Tracking outbound links - I'm trying to track every time one of our customers visits a website that we are linking out to on our website. 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

2. Storefront - I am trying to track every time one of our customers clicks on a link to a specific outbound site

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

3.Tech-Tips

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Goals Not Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Did you set up the event for the event based goal and the virtual pageview for the destination type goal on the link clicks?

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Re: Goals Not Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have not. Thanks.