Analytics
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goals Not Showing BUT Events are working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have several events that have setup using Tag Manager and these events are being reported to Analytics just fine.2017-03-21_9-11-00.jpg

I’ve defined goals within Analytics but these goals are not being reported.

Here is the configuration of one of the goals. This related event was triggered 6 times yesterday alone.

I am new to this, so don’t assume I know much of anything.

I did manage to get tag manager working, and Analytics working well, with the exception of this goal challenge.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Make sure you use the Category/Action/Label in your goals settings as they appear in the recorded events. Are your events have a value assigned? In your settings the goal is triggered only when the event has a value greater than zero. I'd suggest to leave the value field blank and see if it works. Let me know how you get on.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I confirmed Category/Action/Label settings are correct. I did leave the value field blank and will let you know if that works. The value in the event setup is 2.

After checking - this did not work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any luck with this? I'm having the same problem?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, no help from here

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Bruce C.  I ran into to this twice, when I rush my setups.  Just set up a variable of your Google Analytics code, say name it "GA Tracking ID" and make it a CONSTANT.  Then make all your applicable event tags link to it.  It takes an hour sometimes for the conversions to show up.

Best