Analytics
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goal tracking isn't working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, 

I've successfully created goals before, but this is a new site and I'm not sure if I'm just missing something, but none of my goals are tracking even though I know there should be data there. 

I have attached screenshot along with a description of what I've created.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

1. Outbound links - I want to track the number times our customers click on links that take them to other sites, which sites. 

2. Storefront - I want to track how often our customers click on a specific outbound link.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove screenshots that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.

Please feel free to re-post the screenshots after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Behler-Young C
February 2016

Re: Goal tracking isn't working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Behler-Young C,

in your goal definition you are referring to Analytics events - what do you exactly see in your event reports regarding event category, action, label, and value?

Christoph

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Behler-Young C
February 2016

Re: Goal tracking isn't working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Behler-Young C,

in your goal definition you are referring to Analytics events - what do you exactly see in your event reports regarding event category, action, label, and value?

Christoph