Analytics
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goal shows new subscribers but they don't show up on my list with MailChimp. Any ideas why?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Goal shows new subscribers but they don't show up on my list with MailChimp. Any ideas why?

Re: Goal shows new subscribers but they don't show up on my list with MailChimp. Any ideas why?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I'm affraid that has nothing to do with Google Analytics therefore we could not offer any help. I'd recommend checking MailChimp troubleshooting section.

Re: Goal shows new subscribers but they don't show up on my list with MailChimp. Any ideas why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you! Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Kelly C

are you saying that you have GA on your site and a goal set to show when someone signs up to your form?

but that the goal may say 5 subs but there are not 5 emails in your mail chimp?

if so then that is likely to be an issue with your mail chimp form integration.

if the issue was the other way around - getting subs in mailchimp but no corresponding goals in GA then this forum can help you with that.

good luck.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you David!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you chose like destination page for thank you (www.example.com/thankyou.html) be sure that this page is not indexed for search engines and you don't have linked the page somewhere in the website.