AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goal shows conversion but Funnel shows 0 hit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Goal for user account creation on the Magento site. The Create Account is a popup form so I have virtual pageviews for the flow and on success a message popup shows up, for which I have a virtual pageview too. I've created a goal with the success message popup as the destination and the Create Account form and OTP verification as the funnel steps. The goal shows conversion but the funnel shows 0 hit. 

Re: Goal shows conversion but Funnel shows 0 hit

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Funnels might take some time to show up in reports.

is it more than 24 hrs.?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, has been more than 24 hours. Unable to add the screenshots to show the funnel. But basically, shows 0 inputs and exits. But the goal shows a conversion

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
One more check,

Traverse the funnel path on website and see if all page views and virtual page views are shown in real time reports.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks that helped in trying to debug it. If I check the Real Time Conversion > Create Account Goal. I see just the destination URL in it. Is that how it works or should I see all the funnel steps?