Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goal not showing up in report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm still pretty new at setting up goals and I've set up a goal that will track the number of times people fill up a form. The goal is set to track a destination URL, which is a "thank you" page after completing and submitting the form. I've first encountered a mistake with my first goal tracking and edited the destination URL.

My problem is that why isn't my edit showing up in the Reports page even after I've saved my new destination URL? Do I have to wait for a while before it appears? Also, it should be able to track the number of times people went to the "thank you" page and verifying the goal does say there is some activity, and yet it still shows 0 under the "Past 7 days conversions" column. Hoping for someone would guide me in the right direction for these. Many thanks for those who do. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Goal not showing up in report

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Jay,

Goal setup is not retroactive. It only works moving forward from the time you made your correction so you'll have to wait for more conversions to happen.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn