Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goal Conversion Irregularities

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I need some help on this matter Paid Search Transactions stopped last June 28, 2016 upto this date. It has staggering since June 23, 2016. Referral conversions has been recorded from June 14, 2016 coming from paypal.commobile.paypal.com. We have change our paypement method to Paypal Pro. We are having a hard time decoding the problem of tracking the paid search transactions and currently the No Goal Conversions: Website order placed has had no recent conversions. 

Looking forward for your response,

K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ppc1 c
July 2016

Re: Goal Conversion Irregularities

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

I'd like to help but it's really hard for me to understand what exactly is the problem. Could you please clarify it a little bit? If you want to track original referrals of your transactions then add paypal.com and mobile.paypal.com to 'Referral Exclusion List' in the GA property that you're using for this website.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ppc1 c
July 2016

Re: Goal Conversion Irregularities

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

I'd like to help but it's really hard for me to understand what exactly is the problem. Could you please clarify it a little bit? If you want to track original referrals of your transactions then add paypal.com and mobile.paypal.com to 'Referral Exclusion List' in the GA property that you're using for this website.