Analytics
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Goal Completions don't show in Campaigns

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've set up a new Goal which is showing properly under "Conversions>Goals>Overview". The goal is a form that leads to thank you page. All of this is tracked with a UTM for a test campaign.

I have tested it with 3 full completions and 3 visits to the form without completing. A total of 6 sessions.

Everything shows 6 sessions, but the "Conversions>Goals>Overview" is the only place that shows the 3 Goal Completions. 

For example:

"Conversions>Goals>Overview" shows 3 conversions (by default it doesn't show sessions)

"Acquisition>Traffic>Source/Medium" shows 6 sessions, 0 conversions

"Acquisition>Campaigns>All Campaigns" shows 6 sessions, 0 conversions

Are there any common reasons why this might be happening?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dash :-)
How long ago was the testing done. I know it seems strange however I find often goals can show in the Goals > Overview reports while taking longer for the conversions to show in the Acquisition reports.

Has it been 24hrs since the tests were done?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the response. It has been well over 24 hours and those categories still show 0 conversions. 

The UTM shows the correct source/medium, and the goals overview page shows the conversions, but conversions still won't associate with the campaign. 

I'm at a complete loss as to why this is happening...