Analytics
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

GA ecommerce.js updates? Weebly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, 

I'm hoping someone can help. I am using Weebly to host my ecommerce site, and since the 24th July I am not seeing and revenue data in my google analytics & i had a notification in GA that ecommerce data isnt flowing. I have previously received ecommerce data in my GA prior to this. 

I have checked out through the cart myself and can see the ecommerce.js loading but no revenue data was sent in the hit

For weebly to be able to investigate this further they need confirmation from Google if there have been any updates to the ecommerce.js that might stop my revenue & order details being recorded? 

TIA!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GA ecommerce.js updates? Weebly

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

I cannot give you confirmation from Google but as far as I know there were no updates to ecommerce tracking, all the properties with ecommerce tracking I manage are receiving transaction data normally. The problem is on your Weebly site. There might be other javascript resources on the site that might block the transaction code. You can check your tracking tag using the Google Tag Assistant or GA debugger Chrome plugins. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital