AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

GA can't catch the info. of product sku

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

as title.

I use ecommerce system to own a onlineshop. It supports to type in my GA number and could catch the pageviews , visits and orders revenue and amount , but only the "Product sku" shows "no set". 

any expert have met this situation? pls help , thanks!

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @常 萊,

You need to check your ecommerce hit. When you see it not set other values are proper, this means there is a problem with product SKU value assignment programmatically in your eccommerce hit.

I hope this helps

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Güney K

So thanks!!  Would u teach me more details to check or even fix it?  I spent all day to find the solution.... 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

@常 萊, sure Smiley Happy I will try to guide you but you should have some programming skills or please ask your developer to help you.

Basically, what you need to do is taking a look at your ecommerce GA command(You should have a function that constructs it) that sends the hit with the SKU and check how the sku's value is assigned because your problem is there. In order to see the ecommerce hit itself you can use your browser's developer console and check the network communication and and find the related hit( request will start 'collect...' if you are using Universal Analytics)

Fixing it depends on the technologies/programming language that you are using on your website.

By the way, are you using GTM for your GA ecommerce tracking? Are you using a third party framework for GA ecommerce tracking or is it implemented by you?