AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

GA Question

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

Someone implemented the GA Goal. they are using 3rd party tool for converion recording and conversion are recording properly. Here is the snapshot. I did not understand how they setup Goal. Can you please explain? Thanks!

GA

GA Question

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning Lisa. You should have / before your entries on the destination urls. Example /page=confirmation&order. But are those the actual name of your url paths? If someone orders something they are brought to mywebsite.com/page=confirmation&order  and the checkout page is mywebsite.com/page=checkout  I would guess these are not the actual paths but I could be wrong.  Here is the Google documentation on goals. If you want to post a link to the destination page we can help you. If you don't want your full site listed here than simply delete mywebsite.com include everything after it though, slashes, dashes, underscores, everything.