AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

GA Premium integration with DFP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I'm currently trying to find out what advantages GA Premium has vs other web analytics tools and GA standard. Amidst all the possiblities I found that it is possible to export and import data between GA Premium and DFP (doubleClick for Publishers). However, I haven't found much more then that. Could someone explain to me what this means and what the possbilites/advantages would be for a publisher to mix GA Premium and DFP ?

Thanks !

Re: GA Premium integration with DFP

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Premium vs GA standard, this comparison chart seems pretty thorough.
http://www.blastam.com/google-analytics-comparison.aspx
Unless you have a huge site/massive traffic or need active support then free suits most businesses

GA vs other Analytics platforms i think comes down to personal preference and needs have had proponents of different ones wax on about ewhy theirs is best but i believe horses for courses.

I don't know regards DFP.

-------------------------
If I answered your question please 'mark as accepted answer & star' so that we know you have what you need
If my answer was helpful/useful but you still need more info please just 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply and I or others will respond