AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Funnel Visualization Not Working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I setup new goals in our GA account to track funnel visualization but it doesnt work. It shows in the settings that its recording properly and it even shows conversions in the past 7 days but I can't get it to display any reports.

Please take a look at our setup

funnel1.JPG

funnel2.JPG

We have Google Analytics with Shopify integration. What could be causing the issue?

funnel3.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Funnel Visualization Not Working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

You've marked the first step of the funnel as being required. So, if a visitor completes the goal, all other goal reports will report it as a goal conversion. The funnel visualization though wont, unless the visitor also completes that required first step.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here