Analytics
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Funnel Visualization Not Working during last 2 days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have setup a number of Goal Funnels on behalf of clients, all using the same setup (shown below).  All the Funnels have worked as expected until yesterday.  Suddenly, I have some clients (all unrelated to each other) reporting that their Funnel Visualization reports show no data for 5/17.  There is data in the report for 5/16, but not for yesterday or even this morning.  I can confirm nothing has changed in the setup for these funnels from the 16th to the 17th, so I have no idea what happened to make them stop working.  Even weirder is that it's not happening to everyone, just some, even though the funnel setups are the same for all of them.  (I have also confirmed through the Behavior reports that the URL's identified in the funnel setup are still reporting traffic, so it's not that there's no one in the funnel.  The report just isn't populating data.  

Any ideas or insight would be GREATLY appreciated.  

Funnel Setup:

Funnel Setup.png

You can see the problem here:

Funnel from 5/16:                                                                                                                                                                                Funnel from 5/17:

5-16 Funnel.PNG5-17 Funnel.PNG

Funnel Visualization Not Working during last 2 days

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having a similar issue. Any resolution to this?

Found the answer. Check out my post here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Analytics-Tracking-Goals/Goal-Flow-Funnel-Visualiza...