Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Funnel Visualization Issue - Regarding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

GA GFV.JPG

Hi, 

Can someone help me resolve my funnel visualization issue.  I could not find the funnel reporting though I see a conversion ratio of 20.89%. Please check my match and funnel expressions and correct me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Uma Shankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Uma S
May 2017

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Uma,

I checked your website. Your Google Analytics is working properly and your funnel setup is correct.

When did you set up your goal funnel? If you have just created it, it will take a bit of time to display the data.

Please check 'Reverse Goal Path' report and try to see if you have any matching flow to justify if there is any matching path flow.

On the other hand, A small advice for you. Your goal funnel set up is very specific because there is no link on the 'about us' page to 'security risk management' and from 'security risk management' to 'contact' page. Users have to use the menu bar for this flow. If this is what you are expecting your users to follow, I advice you to put links to corresponding pages to ease this flow.

I hope my answer helps.

Regards

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Shankar,

You can find the report on "Conversions -> Goals -> Funnel Visualization". What do you see when you check the report? Also If you can share your url with us, we can take a look.

Regards

Re: Funnel Visualization Issue - Regarding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thank you for the response.
I cannot see numbers in goal funnel. My property url is
www.paramountassure.com.

Uma Shankar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Uma S
May 2017

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Uma,

I checked your website. Your Google Analytics is working properly and your funnel setup is correct.

When did you set up your goal funnel? If you have just created it, it will take a bit of time to display the data.

Please check 'Reverse Goal Path' report and try to see if you have any matching flow to justify if there is any matching path flow.

On the other hand, A small advice for you. Your goal funnel set up is very specific because there is no link on the 'about us' page to 'security risk management' and from 'security risk management' to 'contact' page. Users have to use the menu bar for this flow. If this is what you are expecting your users to follow, I advice you to put links to corresponding pages to ease this flow.

I hope my answer helps.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great.Thank you so much for your help. It is very insightful advice. I'll look into it.

Cheers,

Uma Shankar

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Website is designed in such a way and I don't have the authority to modify it. But I just want to segregate visitors bases on services and hence created such funnel. However I have created a holistic funnel linking all pages to understand useruser behaviour on our website.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards,

Uma Shankar