Analytics
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Finding Goal Tracking for Multiple campaigns

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Community,

I need some help with Google Analytics & Google AdWords. 

I recently took over an account in AdWords with close to 100 campaigns. We are in the process of ensuring both AdWords & Analytics are properly linked. The goal for the entire account is to get form submissions. 

How do I find which URLs are set up in analytics to track conversions once a form is submitted? 

Also, how do I add more URLs to an already created goal in Analytics.

I hope this question makes sense & is as informative as you need. I'm very new to this so any information is greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jillian S
May

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jillian,

To know which urls are set up in analytics go to admin>> view>>Goals then click on listed goals>> Edit Goal details then you will see which url is used.

You can't add more than one url in any goal. You have to create new goal if you want to use any other url.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jillian S
May

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jillian,

To know which urls are set up in analytics go to admin>> view>>Goals then click on listed goals>> Edit Goal details then you will see which url is used.

You can't add more than one url in any goal. You have to create new goal if you want to use any other url.

Hope this helps.

Thanks