AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Find Funnel Shopping Data From Specific Brands on an Ecommerce Store

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am looking for a way to do a deep funnel analysis in order to identify where and how many (what percentage of) users are dropping off in the check-out process that add specific branded products to their cart. I tried using the shopping behavior report before with a segment including only the enhanced ecommerce brand name, but I am not convinced this data is completely accurate.

I want to be able to see how many transactions included a specific brand's products, how many are completed/abandoned/added to cart, etc. Not how many sessions involving a certain brand included transactions of any brand.

I have not yet set-up goals for an analytics funnel analysis so I am wondering if there's a way to get this information based on past data. Any reports able to clearly demonstrate this?

Thanks,

Re: Find Funnel Shopping Data From Specific Brands on an Ecommerce Sto

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Sounds like that's a shopping cart report, not GA, and you can place that over the number of goals completed.