Analytics
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Facebook Conversions Not Showing in Google analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I am having trouble tracking conversions that come from our Facebook paid ads. I used the Google Analytics URL Builder to tag our ads. I see sessions under the campaigns I created on FB but not conversions. We have a goal set up on our thank you page that works great for other sources. Can someone help me in what am I missing? Thank you!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Dina D

If you see the traffic correctly in your Source/Medium report, then the campaign links probably work fine. If you see no conversions from Facebook, but do so for other sources, then my guess is that you simply have no conversions from your Facebook campaigns. You could try and test it for yourself; i.e. follow one of your campaign links, complete a conversion and see if it appears in the real-time reports in Analytics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Phillip,

Yes, I did test by following the link and completing the purchase , and it was showing as a transaction.

The reason I thought something is missing is that the FB ad manager (the facebook pixel) is showing conversions but I am not seeing those on GA. 

Thank you for taking the time to answer

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm bumping this thread up because I'm also having the same issue. I see many conversions on Facebook but on GA I see none. I understand it may an attribution issue but I wonder if other advertisers have a found a good workaround for this?

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here. I have a number of conversions showing on Facebook Ad Manager but none via GA.