AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Excluding Worldpay.com Referral Traffic

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Good Morning, 

I am having a small tracking problem for one of our clients

They have a payment page that takes them away before beeing redirected back to the website. secure.worldpay.com is set up on the referral exclusion list BUT, it still shows ups as a referral traffic (Source: secure.worldpay.com hostname:www.mydomain.com). As a result we are losing out on revenue attributed referral traffic. 

Does anyone know a fix? (mydomain.com has already been excluded, is it worth excluding www.mydomain.com also?)

Appreciate your help

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olufunmi S
October 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for that. I thought as much, does anyone have an explanation to why I only see this referral traffic from Worldpay from Returning users and not new users? Just trying to get my head around it. Because surely the revenue will need to attributed to a channel?

View solution in original post

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2795830?hl=en

add Worldpay.com

also, mydomain.com has already been excluded is fine.

no need to add www.mydomain.com

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Olufunmi S
October 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for that. I thought as much, does anyone have an explanation to why I only see this referral traffic from Worldpay from Returning users and not new users? Just trying to get my head around it. Because surely the revenue will need to attributed to a channel?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The Link does not work. 

Could you please tell me how you fixed it? 

Thanks and best regards

Alon