Analytics
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Exact Number of Sales are not Showing in the Goals tracking section

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am having a problem with the goal tracking for my website http://brandwatches.ca/.

In Analytics, its showing two conversions (One is on 23rd Jan and one is on 24th Jan) in the month of January 2016, whereas from the website backend I can see that there are 4 conversions (One is on 23rd Jan, one is on 24th Jan and 2 conversions on 27th Jan) in the same month. The data of 27th Jan is not showing in the Analytics. Here are the screenshots:

brandwatches goal1.pngGoogle Analytics Databrandwatches goal2.pngWebsite Backend Data

Please have a look and let me know the rea

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Exact Number of Sales are not Showing in the Goals tracking sectio

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

One of the reasons can be users opted out of GA tracking in their browsers.

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Brand,

I checked your site and I noticed that you put your tracking code to the end of the pages. It needs to be in the head tag of the pages. Users may close the order confirmation page before your transaction code is fired.

Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Arnold for your reply..

It can be a vital reason for it.. I will definitely put the code in the header section..

Thanks again..