Analytics
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Event tracking not working

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi , i have contact Page and i applied event tracking code on "SUBMIT" button , but i unable to see any Data on Google analytics as I am getting data on my email after submission of the form .

Any help much appreciated .

Thank you Smiley Happy

Re: Event tracking not working

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
There are two ways in which you can make sure that event tracking is working as intended:

1> By looking at the real time events report. Trigger the event you are tracking via GA event tracking and then look at the real time events report to check whether the event data (category,action,label) is being passed to Google Analytics.

2>The second way to see the real time firing of events is through ‘Google Developers Console’. Trigger the event you are tracking via GA event tracking and then look at the Google developer console to check whether the event data (category,action,label, value) is being passed to Google Analytics:

To know more @ https://www.optimizesmart.com/event-tracking-guide-google-analytics-simplified-version/

Thanks