Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Event Tracking Works But Not Showing Events In Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Afternoon,

I recently had a client show me that their Google Analytics event tracking had stopped working a few months back when a new web designer made some changes to their site (it is built on Wordpress).

I went to check the reports and sure enough there is no event data from May of this year until now (previously it had worked fine), but when I went to the event settings it showed that they both live and had been over a thousand times in the last week.

Any advice on what may be going on here? Thanks!

- Charlie 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Event Tracking Works But Not Showing Events In Reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Charles D :-)
Are you able to possibly provide a link to the site and one of the pages that is meant to have events tracking on it

Is often easier to troubleshoot if we can have a look at the live code via browser to see if anything else may be affecting it or if there are any errors in the setup etc

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here