AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Even Goal Not Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I recently used Tag Manager to track videos being played on our website. The tag works, and I can see the data under Events in Universal Analytics. However, when I try to create a Goal and try to verify the goal I'm getting the feedback of 0% conversion. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

I think I might not be entering the correct input for Action or Label but I'm not sure where I can verify what the correct input is. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Even Goal Not Tracking

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Behler-Young C

So it's strong to help without see how you set up Google Tag Manager for this event and how you set up Goal in Google Analytics.

Show these information and I can help you.

SH

Re: Even Goal Not Tracking

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Behler-Young C,

You will need to double check that your goal configuration is using the exact same event parameters (this means even no extra whitespace). You can also check in GA Real-Time reports to see if you are getting the correct event conversion.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn