Analytics
4K members online now
4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Etsy purchases are not showing up in my analytics...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So its been 48 hrs since I followed the instructions and did everything the q and a said and I still do not see my ecommerce showing up.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Etsy purchases are not showing up in my analytics...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Heather, are you able to give a few more details?
Is the tracking you have installed on Etsy or your own website?
Which instructions/q and a are you referring to in your post? Can you pls provide the link to it.

Also as a matter of interest .. sometimes eCommerce transactions can take up to 72hrs processing time before showing in reports.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
its been weeks and I have put the code in on etsy, I have made sure that all the right things are checked on both sites, I just recently added adword assistance, I have went through all instructions many times over redoing the steps each time waiting 3 and 4 days and still none of my ecommerce is showing up in analytics

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Heather, so from what you have just said.. is it correct to assume you are trying to track sales made on the Etsy website? (not your own website)
Are you able to please provide a link to which instructions you say you are following.
Reason i ask is because i keep finding conflicting information as to whether Etsy supports ecommerce tracking via google analytics.
Also have you asked on the Etsy support forums as they would be the most familiar with their own platform.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here