Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced Ecommerce for Non profit Organization

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear fellow analysts :-)

I am searching for advice how to structure the enhancede commerce for non profit organization. They offer two options of payments - one time payment or monthly payment.

Each payment can have value of 15Eur, 25Eur, 50Eur or Custom Amount. It is the same for both one time payment or monthly payment.

I want to build it on enhanced ecommerce although it will be quite basic but will do it on enhanced commerce in order to make it possible to future if the organization decides to enlarge portfolio or so.

the answers they want to know are:

1. how many transactions we had

2. what was the value or amount of those transactions

3. was it one time payment or monthly

So could you someone help me to show how the code and datalayer could looks like for this kind of ecommerce? i built the datalayer for this and need to comapre and test it . thanks ahead..i am gonna implement it via GTM

this is the form for the organization donations

cordaid.PNG

little language - jednorazovy means in english one time payment

and the button beside called Mesacne is in english monthly

thank you very much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Enhanced Ecommerce for Non profit Organization

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Mayo,

You could also do this in classic ecommerce.   That said, either way it's best practice to use the dataLayer as specified by Google.  Regarding the recurring transactions you could just use a separate product for this and you may consider either passing the actual monthly donation or just an estimate of expected revenue.   That is 20 per month and average continuation is 10 months then pass 200.  You can push incremental revenue via the Measurement Protocol but it's counter intuitive in how you have to review the data.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn