Analytics
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking Working for Impression Data but not Click Data

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to send ecommerce data via a push to the GTM dataLayer + an ecom-enabled (and dataLayer-enabled) GTM tag. Currently, I'm receiving impression data, but no click data, and I've exhausted all of my theories as to what the problem is. When I use the GA debugger extension for Chrome, here's what I see:

Sending impressions:

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.24.41 PM.png

... this data populates correctly in GA's aggregated data (from what I can tell).

Sending clicks:

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.13.47 PM.png

... this results in nothing but zeros in my data (i.e. haven't seen a single data point yet, and it's been days).

For reference, I checked ecommerce tracking on another part of the site, which is sent like this:

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.07.30 PM.png

... and which seems to present the same configuration as the one used to send clicks above, but in this case I see plenty of click data.

To clarify, when I say I see impression data, but no click data, I'm referring specifically to the Product List Performance report (click data is absent whether I look for it a the Product List or Product level).

Based on the information I've shared, does anyone have an idea of what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking Working for Impression Data but not Click Data

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you show us the different tag setup's?