Analytics
5K members online now
5K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced Ecommerce *Sessions with Transactions*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently implemented enhanced ecommerce for a client.

Transactions are still tracking as they should be.  

Product Purchases, Revenue, & Buy to Detail Rate look good.

The Sales Performance report looks Perfect

However, "sessions with transactions" in the Shopping Behavior show as 0.  What is a possible explanation for this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Enhanced Ecommerce *Sessions with Transactions*

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Eric
Are there any other reports in the enhanced commerce set that are blank or showing 0?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave

Checkout Behavior has the same issue. Otherwise, all other reports (Overview, Product Performance, Sales Performance, & Product List Performance) look as they should. It's only the two items on the Shopping Analysis tab. Any thoughts on why this might be?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , I also face the same issue..With sessions showing as zero with transaction...Any solution for the smae.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dealing with the same issue. "Sessions with transactions" shows 0 but transactions are properly sent to GA (using GTM).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having Same Issue has anyone been able to figure this out?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dave,

I am still facing the same issue of zero for sessions with transactions both under shopping and checkout behavior. None of the other values seem disoriented. Can you please suggest a solution.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you have this solved? Please share the solution as I am facing the same issue. Thanks.