Analytics
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn how to set up goals and Ecommerce tracking, verify accuracy of attribution traffic sources, and discuss funnel visualization, Multi-Channel Funnels, the Goal Flow Report, and Enhanced Ecommerce

Guide Me
star_border

Email Tracking - Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Hope someone can help me Smiley Happy

I need to develop an Ad Campaign. The main goal for this campaign is to have people subscribed to the website.

I need to track the emails of the ones who click on the Ads and registered to the site, in order for us to match to our database and see how much people spend 

Can someone please tell me if it's possible when I get reports from my Ad campaigns, have the emails from every subscriber?

Thanks a lot!

Luz Elena

Email Tracking - Reports

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Luz Elena V

There is an easy solution to tracking email campaigns. Are you familiar with UTM parameters? These are pieces of information you add after the landing page url that captures information like the source and medium of your advertising (email, display for example), campaign (spring_sales_email for example) among others. These parameters are pushed back into AdWords so that users coming from different email campaigns will be attributed appropriately.

Let me know if this helps and if you have additional questions about UTM parameters. A good tool is the URL builder by Google Analytics found here: https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/

It will create the url for you!

Best,

Nick

Email Tracking - Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Nick!!!